1. Data Controller
Intertalents Consulting AB is the data controller responsible for your personal data. Our contact details are:
- Intertalents Consulting AB (Org. number: 559364-1748)
- Phone: +46 (0) 8 501 192 96
- Address: Tollareslingan 26, 132 49, Saltsjö-Boo, Stockholm, Sweden
- Offices: Hammarbybacken 27, 120 30 Stockholm; Forumvägen 14, 13153, Nacka, Stockholm, Sweden.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you when you use our relocation, consultancy, and recruitment services:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number
- Identification information, such as your passport or national ID number
- Financial information, such as your bank account details
- Employment information, such as your job title and employer
- Information about your relocation, such as your destination and moving date
- Information about your job search or career development, such as your resume or CV
- Information about your business or organization, such as its size and industry
We may also collect personal data from third parties, such as your employers or government authorities.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our relocation, consultancy, and recruitment services
- To communicate with you about our services
- To process payments for our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and sub-contractors who help us provide our relocation, consultancy, and recruitment services, such as housing and shipping companies, potential employers and customers
- With government authorities to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- With credit reference agencies when it’s necessary assess your creditworthiness
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete or remove your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided above.
6. Changes to This Policy
This policy was last updated on 2022-10-25.